Friday 18 December 2020

End of the year, end of the PhD

 Hello everyone,

I didn't write for quite some time - and it has been a busy time.

Since my last post, I have managed to:

  •  submit the doctoral thesis
  •  finish testing of the additional specimens from my experimental campaign
  •  pass the private doctoral examination
  •  get rid of all the specimens and clean up the testing rig in laboratory which was serving me for last 2 years
The testing rig seems very sad, already partially dismantled and temporary covered with other elements... it is difficult to believe that just a week ago there was a test going on there! 

The end of this year marks the end of an important stage of my life - the doctoral studies. In few days I will be no more a doctoral student of EPFL.

However, it doesn't mean I quit it completely. In fact, I still cannot use the title of doctor (and receive my diploma) before the public defense, open to everyone. But, I have decided to wait for better time hoping to make it in person. I still have almost half of a year to do so - will keep you updated.

But, for now, it is time to get some rest and enjoy the last days of 2020 with my family.

Take care you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the year, end of the PhD

 Hello everyone, I didn't write for quite some time - and it has been a busy time. Since my last post, I have managed to:  submit the do...